Dr. Carlos Guerrero-Sanchez
- Research Group Leader High-Throughput Experimentation Group (HTE)
- High-throughput experimentation
- Controlled radical polymerizations
- Drug delivery and macromolecular pro-drugs
Publications (the10 most important)
- A. A. Smith, K. Zuwala, M. B. L. Kryger, B. M. Wohl, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, M. Tolstrup, A. Postma, A. N. Zelikin, "Macromolecular prodrugs of ribavirin: towards a treatment for co-infection with HIV and HCV", Chem. Sci. 2015, 6, 264-269.
- Zuwala, A. A. A. Smith, A. Postma, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, P. Ruiz-Sanchis, J. Melchjorsen, M. Tolstrup, A. N. Zelikin, "Polymers fight HIV: Potent (pro)drugs identified through parallel automated synthesis", Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2015, 4, 46-50.
- J. Haven, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, D. J. Keddie, G. Moad, S. H. Thang, U. S. Schubert, "One pot synthesis of higher order quasi-block copolymer libraries via sequential RAFT polymerization in an automated synthesizer", Polym. Chem. 2014, 5, 5236-5246.
- A. A. Smith, B. M. Wohl, M. B. L. Kryger, N. Hedemann, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, A. Postma, A. N. Zelikin, "Macromolecular prodrugs of ribavirin: Concerted efforts of the carrier and the drug", Adv. Healthcare Mater. 2014, 3, 1404-1407.
- M. Hinton, A. Challagulla, C. R. Stewart, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, F. A. Grusche, S. Shi, A. Bean, P. Monaghan, P. A. Gunatillake, S. H. Thang, M. L. Tizard, "Inhibition of influenza virus in vivo by siRNA delivered using ABA triblock copolymer synthesized by reversible addition-fragmentation chain-transfer polymerization", Nanomedicine 2014, 9, 1141-1154.
- J. Haven, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, D. J. Keddie, G. Moad, "Rapid and systematic access to quasi-diblock copolymer libraries covering a comprehensive composition range by sequential RAFT polymerization in an automated synthesizer", Macromol. Rapid Commun. 2014, 35, 492-497.
- Guerrero-Sanchez, L. O'Brien, C. Brackley, D. J. Keddie, S. Saubern, J. Chiefari, "Quasi-block copolymer libraries on demand via sequential RAFT polymerization in an automated parallel synthesizer", Polym. Chem. 2013, 4, 1857-1862.
- M. Hinton, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, J. E. Graham, T. Le, B. W. Muir, S. Shi, M. L. V. Tizard, P. A. Gunatillake, K. M. McLean, S. H. Thang, "The effect of RAFT-derived cationic block copolymer structure on gene silencing efficiency", Biomaterials 2012, 33, 7631-7642.
- Pietsch, U. Mansfeld, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, S. Hoeppener, A. Vollrath, M. Wagner, R. Hoogenboom, S. Saubern, S. H. Thang, C. R. Becer, J. Chiefari, U. S. Schubert, "Thermo-induced self-assembly of responsive poly(DMAEMA-b-DEGMA) block copolymers into multi- and unilamellar vesicles", Macromolecules 2012, 45, 9292-9302.
- J. Keddie, C. Guerrero-Sanchez, G. Moad, E. Rizzardo, S. H. Thang, "Switchable reversible addition-fragmentation chain transfer (RAFT) polymerization in aqueous solution, N,N-dimethylacrylamide", Macromolecules 2011, 44, 6738-6745.